Xyntek is seeking entrepreneurial, dedicated and motivated employees that are interested in joining a fast-paced Systems Engineering & Consulting Team. The ideal candidates will be involved in all aspects of Software/Product Development Lifecycle (SDLC) activities on software application development and integration projects.
The ideal candidate will provide technical consulting and project support on various software development and implementation projects, including design, programming, configuration, and integration.
Project activities will include:all aspects of application design, development, configuration, integration, testing, and support of custom developed and off-the-shelf specialty software applications and platforms
communicating with end clients to define project scope and requirements
interaction with project team and evaluating and recommending technical solution
determining the appropriate system architecture
preparing functional and detailed design specifications
providing system testing and support services
- 2 -5 years of supporting, implementing, developing, configuring, & integrating software/hardware integrated solutions (software applications, instruments, and equipment) in the laboratory environment.
- Excellent Technical Writing and Communication skills
- Bachelors / Masters in - Computer & Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Chemical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Engineering Management, MIS and related IT degrees
Established in 1986, Xyntek, Inc. is an Information Technology and Automation Systems Engineering Consulting, Design, Development, and Implementation firm. Our solutions and services are provided to Fortune 100 companies in the Life Sciences industry including:
- Medical Device
- Healthcare IT (Hospitals)
, employees are our most valuable resources, and an integral part of our success. We work hard and play to win. Xyntek
offers excellent benefits, competitive salaries, and a high energy work environment.
|Company Provided Benefits |
- Paid Vacations
- Company Matched 401(k) & Profit Sharing with 100% vested upon enrollment in the plan
- 100% Company Paid Health Insurance
- Annual Performance Based Raises & Bonuses
- Company Sponsored Social Gatherings & Events
- Fast Track Technical & Management Career Growth
Positions available for the following locations:
USA-PA, NJ, CA, MD, MA, NC, IN, IL,
Beerse-Belgium, and Puerto Rico