AVOID AGGREGATION AGGRAVATION!
Companies face the difficult decision between an overall “rip and replace” production line overhaul or retrofitting existing technologies and packaging equipment to meet various regulatory, technical, and business process requirements. Another decision facing the industry is the choice between selecting technology from a single supplier or creating a best in class solution from various technology classes.
Xyntek’s Line Automation Integration services include the seamless implementation and configuration of appropriate technologies at the required levels, spanning from the Packaging Line to the Enterprise IT layer. These solutions and services include:
Line Level Integration
Design, configuration and implementation of Packaging Line Management software to manage:
- Real Time Controls between your packaging line devices/equipment and site serialization management systems
- Unit to Bundle to Case to Pallet Aggregation
- Product/lot recipes (per line)
- Business rules/logic based on line requirements
- Line set-up and configuration
- Production monitoring and reporting
- Alarm logging and messaging
- Historical & Real Time data collection and trending
- Machine downtime analysis
- Line efficiency and optimization (OEE)
Device Level Integration
Design and integration of printing and inspection technologies, including:
- High-speed Encoding & Printing technologies
- Machine Vision Inspection Systems
- 2D Matrix grading and decoding
- Barcode verification
- Product conformance
- Optics, lighting, mounting brackets, and enclosures design and integration
- System HMI’s and software for system set-up, in-line integration, monitoring, and data collection.
Real-time Packaging Line Control Systems automation and programming to allow integration between the various printers, machine vision inspection systems, product tracking components, reject stations and various packaging and material handling equipment including:
- Bottle unscramblers
- Case packers
Enterprise Level Integration
Implementation and integration of Serialization and Track & Trace technology to enterprise IT systems to support:
- Work order & recipe management
- Seamless data exchange between packaging lines and ERP, EPCIS, Warehouse Management Systems
Xyntek's solutions are developed in accordance with our stringent Solutions Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodology to ensure that all solutions meet your business and process requirements from initial requirements gathering, system design & development, and implementation & acceptance, all the way through operation and maintenance. Validation and qualification activities and deliverables are incorporated into all stages and conducted through all phases of the SDLC to ensure delivery of the highest quality solution in accordance with GMP and GAMP5 standards.